How It Works
What is CAA Rewards®?
Deals, discounts, and special offers — exclusively for CAA Members. Get instant in-store savings at your favourite retailers, earn CAA Dollars® on everyday shopping, and enjoy exclusive access to special events, unique experiences, and private contests.
In-store vs. Online
With over 124,000 retail partner locations worldwide, CAA Members can find in-store offers virtually anywhere they go. And by shopping online with their favourite brands, they’ll also earn valuable CAA Dollars on everyday shopping — right from their home.
What are CAA Dollars?
CAA Members can earn CAA Dollars by showing their membership card at participating retailers or by shopping online. Equal to $1 CAD, CAA Dollars can be redeemed towards membership renewals, vacations, travel merchandise, gift cards, and more.
CAA Policy Respecting Your Privacy and the Protection of Personal Information
- Each of our employees is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all personal information to which they have access. We keep our employees informed about our policies and procedures for protecting personal information. Where necessary, our employees are required to sign agreements to keep your personal information confidential.
- This policy applies to CAA; however, CAA also expects the practices of its Member Clubs (set out below) to meet, or exceed, the terms of this Policy:
CAA British Columbia
Alberta Motor Association
CAA South Central Ontario
CAA North & East Ontario
Personal Information Collected by CAA
- CAA collects personal information relating to you including such information as: your name, date of birth, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address and bank and/or credit card information as well as, in certain cases, purchasing data in connection with CAA benefit/reward programs – including, transaction and discount information relating to purchases you make with using your CAA membership number.
- In addition to information required for membership purposes and for certain CAA reward programs, you may also be asked for additional personal information if you choose to take advantage of CAA services offered to members including, for example, travel assistance and insurance. In such cases, you may be asked to provide additional personal information relevant to the service you have requested including:
- Travel plans/itinerary and preferences;
- Special travel needs or requests;
- Frequent traveller information (if applicable);
- Travel documentation (i.e. passport number for travel booking and travel pre-clearance – as applicable);
- Date of birth (if required);
- Emergency contact information; and
- Marital status;
- Medical records;
- Previous insurance experience – including medical or auto claims history, traffic tickets;
- Driver’s licence number and years licensed;
- Driving usage (if applicable, for usage-based insurance programs; and
Why We Collect Your Personal Information
- We will identify the purposes for which personal information is collected by us at or before the time the information is collected and we will advise you when and why we open a file containing your personal information.
- We collect, use, and disclose personal information for purposes we clearly define to you. For example, when you become a member of a CAA Member Club, your name and address will be used for general mailing and membership renewal purposes. As set out below, we will use this information to contact you to advise you of new and existing services and benefits that may be of interest to you as a member of CAA. From time to time, we will inform you of such services and benefits via direct marketing. Direct marketing material is usually delivered to you by mail, telephone or electronic means. You may choose not to receive these offers and have your name deleted from our direct marketing lists.
- We ask you for your personal information so that we can:
- Process and manage your membership (and renewals);
- Verify your identity;
- Provide membership updates to you;
- Offer you membership services and programs;
- Inform you about our products and services, or those of our partners, that we believe may be of interest to you;
- Provide you with information and updates concerning benefits and programs available to CAA members;
- Communicate with you and respond to any questions or requests for information that you may make or have;
- Determine your eligibility for our products and services;
- Enable you to access your benefits as a member of CAA;
- Process your inquiries and orders or requests for CAA services;
- Detect and prevent fraud;
- Conduct contests (that you may choose to enter);
- Administer surveys;
- Enforce our legal rights; and
- Comply with legal obligations that we may have.
- From time to time, we may also study and analyze data that has been anonymized or aggregated (so that it does not identify you) in order to improve our product offering or our website or assess or analyze how our website and CAA member benefits and rewards are being used or accessed.
CAA Membership Benefits and Rewards
- In order to access or take advantage of certain CAA Membership benefits (including savings or discounts offered by CAA partners), you will likely be asked to disclose your name and your CAA member number in order to confirm your eligibility for such rewards and, depending on the program, in order to ensure that any qualifying purchases you may make with a CAA Partner are reflected in our records. An overview of CAA partner special offers for CAA members is available on our website.
- We also collect certain information relating to our members in connection with CAA benefit and reward programs. Those reward programs are set out on our website and/or on the websites of Member Clubs. In order to administer CAA benefit and reward programs and enable you to redeem rewards, such as CAA Dollars® and discounts, we collect information concerning your qualifying spending in order that your CAA Dollars® are accumulated within our membership system and applied to your next CAA membership renewal or, at your choice, used to purchase products from CAA Dollars® partners. The information that we receive from our member partners includes the amount of your spending along with your Member number. We use this information to track and administer your CAA Dollars® in accordance with the terms and conditions of the CAA Dollars® reward program. A current list of CAA Dollars® partners is set out on our Member Clubs websites.
CAA Member Reviews
CAA Members may comment on the special offers made available by CAA partners on the CAA website. You understand and agree that any information that you post or content that you submit will not be private and will be available to all viewers of our website. The reviews that are posted will not be moderated. However, CAA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove any posting. CAA does not have control over the subsequent use or disclosure of any reviews or information posted. Highly sensitive information, your own personal information or personal information about others should not be posted. By posting any reviews or content on our website reviews, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author of your posting;
- All content that you post is accurate and is not misleading or deceptive and is based on your own personal experiences with the offer you are reviewing;
- You are not being paid, directly or indirectly or otherwise compensated, for any reviews that you submit;
- If you are an employee or agent of either CAA or the CAA partner whose offer you are reviewing, you must disclose that you are an employee or agent prior to posting any content; and
- You may not submit any content that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased, offensive, threatening or harassing.
Programs Offered to CAA Members
Choosing Not to Provide CAA With Your Personal Information
- In certain cases, you may choose not to provide CAA with some or all of your personal information. However, should you choose not to provide necessary personal information to us, that may impact your ability to be a member or take advantage of membership benefits. For example, we may not be able to process your membership application or member rewards, provide you with the products, services, or information that you requested or that could be offered to you.
- We do not send unsolicited e-mail. When you add your name to our e-mail subscriber’s list on our website, you authorize CAA to send to you personalized electronic messages from time to time. These messages contain information about services and benefits offered by CAA and its partners that we think may be of interest to you. At no time do CAA’s advertisers, partners, or third parties have access to your confidential information. You may cancel your subscription to these e-mail messages at any time.
Disclosure of Personal Information
The names, addresses and telephone numbers of our members may be transmitted to a trusted third-party mailing service acting as a service provider to us in order to inform you of products and services that we offer (or that we and our partners jointly offer) and that we believe may interest you. We contractually require our partners to have a written policy in place that complies with the requirements of applicable privacy law in Canada.
Except as required by law, CAA does not sell or disclose any of your personal information to any other organization and CAA will not transmit personal information to third parties without first obtaining your consent to do so. CAA may, however, disclose information to third parties in the following cases:
- to our legal counsel;
- to law enforcement authorities, if required by law;
- to a government agency which can oblige us to do so;
- to a person authorized by law;
- in emergency situations in which the life, health or safety of a customer is in jeopardy;
- to all other persons authorized by law;
- to third parties that have agreed that they will only use personal data for the agreed upon purpose, and will not sell your personal information to third parties, and will not disclose it to third parties except as may be required by law;
- to an agent retained by CAA in connection with the collection of your account;
- to other third parties, where we have your consent or direction to do so;
- in response to a subpoena, warrant or other court order;
- when we believe in good faith that a law, regulation, subpoena, warrant or other court order requires it or authorizes us to do so or to respond to an emergency situation; and
- to a third party in the event of a proposed or actual purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, transfer, conveyance or financing of all or any portion of CAA or of any of the business of CAA.
Retention of Personal Information
- Your personal information is retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. CAA does not keep your personal information if it is no longer needed for the purposes required or as required by law. While CAA’s records are all retained in Canada, it is possible that, given the scope of CAA reward programs and other member benefits (such as, for example, Emergency Roadside Assistance), your personal information may be sent outside of Canada (i.e. to the United States or to other countries), where that personal information may be accessed under the laws of another jurisdiction.
- Once the personal information is no longer required, CAA ensures that this information is securely destroyed or anonymized (so that the information no longer is identifiable as information relating to you). We have strict procedures in place with respect to destroying, deleting or disposing of personal information when it is no longer required for the purposes set out in this policy, or by law.
We protect your personal information by using safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Security controls protect against non-authorized access, use, alteration, duplication, destruction, or disclosure of personal information regardless of the format in which it is held. We use technical protection – including encryption and secure protocols such as SSH v2, IPsec v2, TLS v1, TLS v1.1 or TLS v1.2 – to safeguard data transmitted over networks (such as the internet), and to protect user IDs, passwords and electronic traffic from eavesdropping.
Upon your request in writing, you will be informed of the existence, use, and disclosure of your personal information and you will be given access to that information. We will assist any customer who informs us that they need assistance in preparing a request concerning personal information. You may challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and have it amended as appropriate. Administrative charges may apply.
Questions and Accessing Your Personal Information
If you wish to review or verify the personal information in your file, you may do so by writing to us at the following address:
CAA Chief Privacy Officer
CAA National Office
500-1545 Carling Ave.
Ottawa, ON. K1Z 8P9
or fax us at (613) 247-0118
You may also send any questions that you may have concerning this Policy to our Chief Privacy Officer at the address set out above.
Internet Related Policies
When you visit www.caa.ca without registering or otherwise interacting with the site, your personal information and e-mail address are not recorded. However, in order to meet your needs as best as we can, some of our forms require you to enter personal information. We will require personal information when you apply for membership, make purchases, take part in surveys, or request information on the products and services offered by CAA and its partners.
CAA provides a number of benefits and services via www.caa.ca, many of which are exclusive to our members. To access these services, CAA requires you to identify yourself. CAA uses ‘cookies’ to identify you as a return visitor. (A cookie is a file sent by a website and stored on your computer. We also use the cookie to track hits, transmit potentially useful information, and personalize your future visits to the website.) Our ‘cookies’ do not capture your individual e-mail address or any private information about you. However, CAA may use the information provided on a consolidated basis for statistical and survey purposes and to improve the user-friendliness of our website. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually adjust your browser (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, etc.) to notify you of cookie placement requests, refuse certain cookies, or deny cookies completely. Your ability to access or use the full functionality of our website could be affected by your decision to refuse or deny cookies.
• We also allow you to personalize the home page of our website to reflect your preferences and to store personal information that you have provided voluntarily on the website. We use standard web server log files, to help us count visitors and evaluate our site’s technical capacity. We use this information to find out how many people visit our website and to make our pages more useful to our visitors. To analyze website traffic, we have enabled Google Advertising through which we and third-party vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies (such as Google advertising cookies) or other third-party identifiers together. You can opt-out here.
Accessing Unrelated Websites
This Policy discloses the privacy practices for our website. However, our site contains links to other sites. This Policy does not cover the information practices of those websites linked to our website, nor do we control or endorse their content or privacy policies. Once you link to another site, you are subject to the privacy and security policies of the new site. We encourage you to read the Privacy Policies of all websites you visit, before you share any personal information on a website.
- CAA, CAA design, CAA PLUS, Approved Auto Repair Services design and ERS are owned by and use is granted by the Canadian Automobile Association.
- TourBook, CampBook, TripTik and Show Your Card & Save are owned by and use is granted by the American Automobile Association.
- The CAA name and logo displayed throughout CAA websites and all related products and service names are the trade-marks, service marks or registered trade-marks of the CAA.
- Reproduction of any of these marks without the express written consent of CAA is strictly prohibited.
Design & Image Notice
- The design of this site remains the intellectual property of CAA. Reproduction of the design or any images used herein is strictly prohibited.
Warranties, Disclaimers & Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, this information is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
CAA shall not under any circumstances be liable to any person for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages, including, without limitation, damages resulting from use of or reliance on the information presented on this website, loss of profits or revenues or costs of replacement goods, even in informed in advance of the possibility of such damages.
Portions of the website may contain commentary on or plain language interpretations of laws and regulations, which is presented for general assistance only. Opinions, commentary and interpretation are those of the author alone, and are not to be construed as legal advice. The official versions of these laws and regulations govern. They should be referred to by the user and can be found on relevant government websites. For proper legal advice and interpretation, users should consult their own legal advisors. Also, material presented on this website may not be up-to-date or constitute a review of all relevant laws relating to a particular matter.
Reference in this website to any products, services, processes, hypertext links to third parties or other information by trade name, trade-mark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by CAA. Product and service information are the sole responsibility of each individual vendor.
Limitation of Liability
By transmitting any data or information to CAA or any of its affiliates from this website, you agree to assume all of the risks associated therewith, including the interception of such data or information by third parties in any manner whatsoever, and you further agree that neither CAA nor any of its affiliates will be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or special loss or damage suffered or incurred by you, even if CAA or any of its affiliates has been apprised of the likelihood of such loss or damage occurring.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so parts of the above exclusion and limitation may not apply to you.
Updated January 2016
Terms and Conditions
1 Acceptance. Welcome to CAA Rewards (the "Website") operated by the Canadian Automobile Association. ("CAA"). The services provided on the Website (collectively, the "Services") are offered by CAA. By accessing the Website or using any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, as they may be amended from time to time, and any additional or alternative terms, conditions, rules and policies in connection with any particular Service. Please note that these Terms and Conditions may be updated from time to time without notice to you. These Terms and Conditions contain legal obligations; please read them carefully. The terms and conditions of any merchant site that you may visit will govern your use of that merchant's site, and CAA assumes no responsibility with respect to your use of any merchant's site.
4 The terms and conditions of the CAA Rewards Program govern all CAA Dollars® that you may earn by shopping at merchants linked to this Website. You are reminded that CAA Dollars® may not be recorded in your Account or, if already recorded, may be cancelled if the merchant from whom you have ordered goods or services tells us that the transaction between you and the merchant was cancelled (for example, because you returned or didn't pay for products or services for which the CAA Dollars® were issued). Complete information concerning the CAA Rewards Program is available from your Club. Depending on the online merchant, it may take up to 30 days from the date of purchase for CAA Dollars to appear in your membership account.
5 Registration, Personal Identification Numbers and Passwords. Certain Services and related features, such as access to the Website, personalization, and posting of comments and ratings available over the Website may require registration. You agree to provide accurate and current information as required by the relevant registration process, and to update the information as necessary in a timely way to ensure that it is kept accurate and complete. You agree to be responsible for:
a maintaining the confidentiality of any personal identification numbers or password identifiers which you choose or are assigned as a result of any registration over the Website;
b all activities that occur under such personal identification number or password; and,
c Notifying CAA of any unauthorized use of your personal identification number or password.
d CAA shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 5.
6 Rules and Conduct. You agree not to use the Website or services to:
a post, transmit, link to, or otherwise distribute any information constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise use the Website or any of the Services in a manner which is contrary to law or would serve to restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the Website, the Services or the Internet;
b defame, abuse, stalk, harass or threaten any other person or violate the legal rights of any other person, including rights relating to privacy and publicity;
c post, transmit, link to, or otherwise distribute any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
d post, transmit, link to, or otherwise distribute any information or software which contains a virus, cancelbot, trojan horse, worm or other harmful or disruptive component;
e upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, link to or otherwise distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through the Website or the Services, or any derivative work thereof, which is protected by copyright, or any other intellectual property right, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or rightholder;
f impersonate or falsely represent your association with any person; and
g use, reproduce, sell, resell or otherwise exploit the Website or any of the Services for any commercial purposes.
7 Responsibility for Minors. You are fully responsible for:
a the online conduct of an Authorized Minor;
b controlling the authorized minor's access to and use of the Website and any such Services; and
c the consequences of any misuse of the Website and any such Services by the Authorized Minor; and
d any purchases made by the Authorized Minor.
8 You accept responsibility to determine whether any of the Services and/or Content are appropriate for an Authorized Minor and what access the Authorized Minor will be allowed.
9 Monitoring. You agree that CAA has the right to monitor the Website or any content, products or Services (collectively, "Content"), from time to time and to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the Website or any of the Services properly, or to protect itself or its users in accordance with the CAA Privacy Commitment. CAA reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that, in its sole discretion, are unacceptable, undesirable, or in violation of the Terms and Conditions. By using the Website or the Services, you may have access to Content that may be offensive or objectionable to you. Under no circumstances shall CAA be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for loss or damage of any kind as a result of any use of, or access to, any such Content.
10 Dealings with Merchants and Other Third Parties. Your correspondence or business dealings with any third parties, including any merchants or advertisers, found on, or through, the Website or any of the Services, are solely between you and such third parties. Further, all transactions between you and any merchant that you access through the Website take place on the merchant's website, and are subject to the merchant's terms and conditions applicable to online purchases, and its privacy and security policies. Please note that prices on some merchants' websites are in U.S. dollars and many merchants require payment in U.S. dollars. Check each merchant's terms and conditions pertaining to transactions carefully before completing any transaction. CAA is not responsible for any charges you or any user of your account incurs as a result of dealings with any merchants or other third parties found on, or through, the Website or any of the Services. Further, you accept responsibility for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws in connection with any such transactions. You agree that CAA shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, any of such dealings, or transactions, including, without limitation, any returns, refunds, or any product liability claims. Although reasonable efforts are used to ensure that the website is current, no assurance is given that the information about items of merchandise displayed on the website is completely accurate in terms of price, availability or description. Online merchants and/or their offers highlighted are subject to change without notice.
11 Third Party Content. The Website search option offers access to numerous third party web pages and content available over the Internet. CAA generally exercises no control over such third party content, web pages, or sites. It is your responsibility to review and evaluate any such content, and that any and all risk associated with the use of, or reliance on, such content rests with you. You agree that CAA shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, any of such dealings or transactions.
12 Search Content. Any and all pictures, sounds, sound effects, sound recordings, musical works, performances, graphics, video, cinematic productions, audio-visual works and any other works (the "Multimedia Content") located through any Website search services are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property laws. CAA does not authorize you to reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, communicate or create derivative works from any files containing such Multimedia Content. Where search results link to sites outside the Website, all of the Multimedia Content contained on such sites is owned and served by entities other than CAA.
13 User Content. In respect of any and all content which you elect to post on the Website which is accessible by the general public, you grant CAA a world-wide, royalty-free, nonexclusive, perpetual and unrestricted license to use, copy, adapt, transmit, publicly display and perform, distribute and create compilations and derivative works from such content for the limited purposes of publishing such content and promoting CAA Rewards, participating stores and the CAA Rewards Program. Such license shall apply with respect to any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. With respect to any and all content you elect to post or transmit using the Services, you agree that CAA may preserve and disclose any content associated with your membership account where required to do so by law or where such preservation or disclosure is reasonably believed by CAA to be necessary to ensure compliance with the law, enforce the Terms and Conditions or protect the rights and interests of CAA or any other person.
14 Service Modifications. You acknowledge and agree that CAA may at any time modify or discontinue the Website or any of the Services with or without notice to you, and that CAA will not be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, to you or any other person in any way for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, any such modifications or discontinuance.
15 Termination. You acknowledge and agree that CAA, in its sole and absolute discretion, may, without notice to you, suspend or terminate your use of, or access to, the Website or any of the Services, and remove and discard any information or content that you posted to or transmitted using the Website or related to such Service. You further agree that CAA shall not be liable to you or to any other person as a result of any such suspension or termination. If you are dissatisfied with the Website, any of the Services or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of CAA in operating the Website and the Services, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Website and the Services.
16 Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
a THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND THAT CAA MAKES NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR CONDITIONS (AS USED IN THIS SECTION "WARRANTIES") OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AND THAT ANY SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED; AND
b CAA SPECIFICALLY MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES, WILL BE PROVIDED ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS OR THAT SUCH SERVICES OR THE RESULTS DERIVED THEREFROM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS.
17 Limitation of Liability. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL CAA, INCLUDING ITS AFFILIATES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, AND ANY DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, SAVINGS, GOODWILL OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER CAA HAD BEEN ADVISED OF OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (A) THE USE, INABILITY TO USE OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY OF THE SERVICES, THE WEBSITE, OR ANY PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM A MERCHANT LINKED TO THE WEBSITE, OR (B) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR MODIFICATION TO ANY OF YOUR CONTENT OR TRANSMISSIONS, OR (C) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF THE SERVICES, REGARDLESS OR WHETHER ANY OF THE FOREGOING IS DETERMINED TO CONSTITUTE A FUNDAMENTAL BREACH OR FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold CAA, its affiliates, sponsors, suppliers and other partners, directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, related to or in connection with your, or any user of your account's:
a violation of the Terms and Conditions;
b use of the Website or any of the Services;
c placement, posting or transmission of any message, information, software or other content on the Website or through any of the Services.
No License; Intellectual Property of CAA and Others. Except as expressly provided, nothing herein or within the Website or any of the Services shall be construed as conferring any license under any of the intellectual property rights of CAA or any third party, whether by implication, waiver, estoppel, or otherwise. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that certain content available through and used to operate the Website and Services is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary rights of CAA, its affiliates, licensors, and/or service providers. You agree not to adapt, translate, modify, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software, applications or programs used in connection with the Website or the Services.
Trademarks. CAA ®, CAA logo and CAA Dollars trademarks owned by, and use is granted by, the Canadian Automobile Association. All other product, brand, company names, trademarks, logos or other intellectual property used or displayed on the Website are the intellectual property of their respective owners. Your use of any of the intellectual property appearing on the Website is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of CAA or owner of the intellectual property, as appropriate.
Ownership of Content. The Website and all of its contents including, but not limited to, all text and images ("Content") are owned and copyrighted by CAA or others with all rights reserved unless otherwise noted. Your use, copying, republication or redistribution of such Content, including by caching, framing or similar means is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of the Content owner. Further, you agree not to modify, alter, or deface any of the Content available through the Website nor use any of the forgoing for any purpose other than the purpose for which such Content is made available to users through the Website.
General. The Website originates in Canada. Some restrictions may apply. The Terms and Conditions of the CAA Rewards website constitute the entire agreement between CAA and you pertaining to your use of the Website and the Services (the "Agreement") and supersede any prior agreements between you and CAA. Failure of CAA to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any right or provision of the Agreement shall not constitute or be construed as a waiver of any right or provision. If any of the provisions (or parts thereof) contained in the Agreement are determined to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions (or parts thereof) contained herein. The Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. The parties have required that the Agreement and all documents relating thereto be drawn up in English. The parties have required that the Agreement and all documents relating thereto be drawn up in French.